How to deal with the fraud immigration?
WVP International has provided immigration and visa services across India for over ten years. Over the years, this company has seen both the good and the bad, but to deal with the bad side, of fraud, it created a fraud prevention policy that customers need to know about. WVP International Frauds policy is sure to help the customers from the immigration fraud that one can face. This policy has been created keeping in mind those people who wish to emigrate.
Let us take a look at the Anti Fraud Policy created by WVP international
Payments to WVP International employees:
- Please ask for a receipt when paying. WVP International will issue a permit for all payments received, large or small. A copy of your receipt will also be sent to your email address. If you have any questions regarding payments to WVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not pay for any verbal or verbal contract with a WVP employee or anyone claiming to be a WVP employee. We are not responsible for any such conduct between our employees or third parties and you.
- If a WVP employee offers to forge your profile or pay additional fees to obtain any documents, please ensure that appropriate action is taken against the employee. We strongly recommend that you notify the management
- WVP International will not respond to the submission of fraudulent documents or information. WVP will accept your case based on the information you provide that it believes to be accurate. WVP is not responsible if you provide false/misleading/fraudulent documents or information.
- WVP employees are strongly cautioned against such illegal activities and must comply with WVP’s international corporate policies.
- Don’t be fooled by WVP staff into believing that submitting counterfeit documents and your visa application is okay. The application has been rejected and will be subject to further investigation by the Indian authorities.
- Don’t believe WVP staffs who say that they can influence application processing speed or final decisions in exchange for money or other benefits. Visa decisions are made only by authorized visa officers in each country.
- Don’t be fooled by scammers posing as embassy visa officers. Regular visa officers will not meet applicants outside of their official workplace, nor will they contact applicants to request money.
- Don’t be fooled by a fake website that looks like an official government or services partner’s website. You must always try to get your visa information from the official government websites.
- Don’t be fooled by job scams and visa scams. Many people are deceived by non-existent overseas vacancies. Consider your decision before handing over money, passports, or personal information.
- Also, the company does not offer a job or visa guarantee. It is at the sole discretion of the employer and the respective visa consulate/embassy. Secure yourself, ask WVP for real immigration services, and report any fraud you see.
The company is located in Delhi and you can read the WVP International Delhi Reviews online thoroughly and then come and then think of trusting the company with your migration process. The company has been in the market for 10+ years and has helped several Indians in immigrating to their dream country.