All about Canadian work visa
A Canada job search visa is issued to foreign nationals who are eligible to work in the country for a period of time. Individuals should apply for a work visa only after receiving a job offer or contract of employment from a Canadian employer. The employer must obtain the LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment) from ESDC (Employment and Social Development Canada). This gives permission to employ foreign professionals in occupations that cannot be filled by Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
As one of the world’s largest economies, Canada is a great destination for individuals wishing to work abroad. A work permit visa for Canada allows business associates, employees, temporary workers, students, etc. to work in Canada. To apply for a work permit, applicants usually need to have a job posting in hand. Y-Axis is an end-to-end international career solution to help you find a job and apply for a Canadian work permit.
Canada Work Visa Details:
In 2021, Canada has approved her over 400,000 foreign candidates. This is a great opportunity for foreign workers who want a better life. A work permit in Canada gives you permission to:
- Work in Canada for the employer you specified on your work permit application
- an option to apply for a dependent visa to call a dependent
- earn dollars
- travel in Canada
- Apply for a PR visa also at a later date
Canada Work Visa Eligibility:
Applicants must prove they are authorized to accept the job offer. For applying for Canada Work Permit from India, you need to meet the required criteria. The Canada Work Permit Visa is considered ideal for people who want to be temporary workers or are foreign graduates from Canadian universities, businessmen, and others.
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Provide proof to the person concerned that you will leave Canada on the expiry date of your Work Permit
- Have documents showing that you have enough money or sources for supporting yourself and your family during your stay in Canada
- Have 0 record of criminal activity and submit a police clearance certificate as proof
- Not harm to Canada’s security
- The person must have a good health record and give a medical exam if required
- Does not wish to work for an employer listed as ineligible or banned by the government.
- Does not wish to work for an employer who offers erotic dance, escort services, striptease, or erotic massages.
- Must be ready to provide any documents demanded by officers to qualify your entry to Canada
The documents required for applying for a Canada work permit visa
- A valid passport with a validity of more than 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- Educational qualification certificates
- Valid proof of your professional qualifications, including work experience
- Valid proof of having adequate financial resources to cover their expenses during their stay in Canada
- Medical tests have to be conducted to be done from registered hospitals.
- Applicants must also be able to convince immigration officials to return to their home country once their employment ends.
Different types of work permits:
There are two types of work permits issued by Canadian authorities: open work permits and employer-specific work permits. With an open work permit, you can basically work for any employer. As this visa is not job-specific, applicants do not need a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) or letter of offer from an employer who paid a fulfillment fee.
When you have an Open Work Permit, you can work for any employer in Canada. Exceptions are companies that do not meet employment requirements or are involved in services such as escort services, erotic massages, and exotic dances.
An Employer Specific Work Permit is, as the name suggests, a permit to work for a specific employer. Employer-specific work permits are for a single employer, while open work permits may have state-specific conditions. These include:
- type of work
- Working hours
The information provided above gives you a good picture of what you need to apply for a work visa in Canada. You can rely on WVP International as this company helps thousands of people get through these processes. With 0 WVP Complaints, the company has earned a good reputation for helping migrate to their dream country.